NBA® 2K24 Season 3: Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of NBA 2K this Holiday Season
The Answer, Allen Iverson, paves the path this winter with new rewards, content including the In-Season Tournament courts, and more
Today, 2K revealed that NBA® 2K24 Season 3 is bringing ice cold crossovers to the court along with new content and rewards for MyCAREER, MyTEAM and The W* this Friday, December 1. Season 3 introduces the 25 Days of 2K with something new to experience every day through December 25.
“Returning to NBA 2K 25 years after appearing as the first cover athlete, I never imagined how linked our legacies would become. To be part of this global phenomenon since its inception has been an honour as NBA 2K continues to inspire generations of fans and players and create a lasting impact on the world of basketball.” - Allen Iverson
In NBA 2K24 Season 3, players can soak up the sun this holiday season with Hall of Famer, Allen Iverson. Iverson returns to the virtual court with his shifty guard tactics, his deep bag of handles, agility and incredible athleticism to dole out all-new rewards and help usher in the holiday season in NBA 2K24. More updates include:
- 25 Days of 2K celebrates the 25th anniversary of NBA 2K and counts down to the holidays! Starting December 1 and ending on December 25, 2K will be giving out MyCAREER and MyTEAM Locker Codes, paying homage with 25th Anniversary cards that feature throwbacks to NBA 2K21, 2K18, 2K9, and even the first edition of NBA 2K, holding special events, and more!
- In-Season Tournament has injected excitement and enthusiasm into the start of the 23-24 NBA season and NBA 2K24 is bringing all the hype to the virtual court. Season 3 will include the addition of each team’s City jerseys and, specifically for New Gen consoles, the vibrant courts featuring the NBA Cup in MyCAREER, MyNBA and MyTEAM.
- MyTEAM Season 3 will feature the first Pink Diamond Player cards in NBA 2K24 with the Level 40 Pink Diamond Jimmy Butler card, a Pink Diamond Kevin Garnett and a Pink Diamond Hakeem Olajuwon. Also for the first time, Season 3 will contain 40 Player Cards, one at every level with Hall of Famers, MVPs, All-Stars, Rookie of the Years, and community favourites representing the 25th anniversary of NBA 2K. Be sure to check out the MyTEAM Season Playbook for more information.
- MyCAREER Season 3 is spreading holiday cheer with twinkling lights, snowmen and more jolly decorations to help get players into the holiday spirit. Starting at level 1 players will receive a Season 3 themed Tee and Basketball, a chance to earn shot meters, 2XP Coins, Allen Iverson Hairstyle, Floor Setters, Boosted Accessories, Ball Trails, a Pocket Bike and Emotes, all leading to the chance to earn the Level 30 Mascot Costume. Players who are able to reach Level 40 on New Gen will be rewarded with a Gold Floor Setter, while Current Gen players will earn an Extra Badge Point.
- The W* features seasonal rewards, including an Aliyah Boston Jersey, MyTEAM Mystic’s Jersey Card, MyTEAM Air Deldon Shoe Card, 2KBreakthrough Skins, Clothing Bundles, Lisa Leslie Historic T-Shirt, as well as weekly rewards like a Nneka Ogwumike Heroine Jersey, Team Accelerator Boosts, Team Resilience Boosts, Helping Hands Boosts, Player Boosts and more.
- Season Pass** means players can earn even more rewards each Season. Season 3 Pro and Hall of Fame Season Pass features a Diamond Allen Iverson Player Card, an Allen Iverson Season 3 MyTEAM Pack including a HOF Handles for Days Badge and a Diamond Shoe Card featuring one of Iverson’s signature kicks, a total of 45,000 VC, Skill Boosts, Gatorade Boosts, an exclusive Animated Helmet, Neon Pocket Bike, a Pro Pass Santa Costume, and a Pro Pass Pink Diamond Jimmy Butler card.
For all the details for Season 3 of NBA 2K24, check out the latest Courtside Report. NBA 2K24 is currently available for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms. For more information, please visit the game’s official website.
Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA 2K24 is rated PG.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
*The W Online mode and related content are available for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S new gen consoles only.
**NBA 2K24 Season Pass FREE rewards require unlocking with gameplay. NBA 2K24 Pro Season Passes and Hall of Fame Passes are available for separate purchase and require base game, internet connection and NBA 2K Account. Paid premium Passes unlock additional rewards for the Season that are earnable through gameplay. Progress and rewards reset at the end of each Season. For more information on Season Pass, go to https://nba.2k.com/2k24/season-pass/.